The mission of Gretchen Reeder Elementary School is to guarantee a safe, welcoming, student-centered environment which provides rigorous and engaging instruction, enabling all students to demonstrate academic growth and achievement as well as the life skills necessary for personal excellence.
- All students will meet or exceed district and state standards; the achievement gap between subgroups will decrease annually; and overall performance on district, state, and national assessments will increase annually.
- Individual student growth on district, state, and national assessments will increase annually and exceed national targets.
- The percentage of students participating in and performing at high levels on measures of national and/or international educational excellence will increase annually.
- All students will demonstrate the character and positive behaviors necessary for personal excellence and responsible citizenship.
- We will increase student growth and achievement through consistent, rigorous delivery of the curriculum with engaging and innovative practices while meeting the developmental needs of each student.
- In cooperation with family and community, we will address the social emotional needs of our students by implementing systematic practices that promote good character, positive social behavior, and responsible citizenship.
- We will develop a “We Can - We Will” school culture by creating an environment which fosters respect and collaboration between staff, students and families.